1 – Procedure for incorporation of companies
At first, we shall proceed in: the treatment of your project and analyzing your needs
- The validation of the Legal feasibility
- The recommendation of alternative solutions if it is needed
b- Creation :
We will move then to the creation of your company(society):
- Writing statutes and legal advertisment texts of the company according to its
- Opening and Liberation of unavailable bank account of the company
- Deposit and withdrawal of the investment statement with the unique counter of the API *
- Recording of the statutes and the rental contracts
- Registration of the company to the tax control office( fiscal identification
- Registration of the company to the commercial register
- Inserting legal notice of incorporation in the Official Journal of the Tunisian
Republic deposit and withdrawal of Value Added Tax on suspension of certificate (for offshore company and totally exporting)
* For industrial and service companies
c- Delivery :
We ship via courier (express mail) your full legal dossier:
- Statutes and lease or domiciliation Recorded
- statement custody certificate (authorization API) *
- Declaration of existence and tax identification card (patent)
- Extract from the Commercial Register
- Code en douane
- legal publication extract of constitution
- Certificate of VAT suspension (offshore company and totally exporting)
2 – Solution for establishing company Online:
Fill your form in 15 minutes. We establish your business for you and we send you your full
Procedure of establishing companies online:
- Fill out our form
- The treatment of your project and the analysis of your needs
- The sending of the completely personalized and filled fileof creation (you have only to forward to us the complete file after signature of documents)
- Then we move to the creation of your company
- We send you via mail ( fast postyour complete legal file).
3 – Payment procedures :
a- Classic solution :
1 – validation creation request,
2 – 50% of the fees will be paid as advances,
3 – the rest of the fees, or the remaining 50% will be paid upon completion of the formation of the company (before file delivery).
b- Online Solution :
1 – Validation de demande de création,
2 – Sending assistance contract,
3 – Assistance contract signed with forwarding or transfer order shall transfer code by Western Union.
Each situation is unique, we do not provide prices on our website.
take Contact us for a free evaluation of your project.
Whatever the activity to be exercised by the company, choosing a status or legal form will be between, creating a sole proprietorship or create a company.
The contractor and the business are one and the same person
That implies :
- Great freedom of action: the entrepreneur is the only master on board and is accountable to no one. The concept of “misuse of company assets” does not exist in the individual enterprise.
- In return, the professional and personal assets are legally confused.
- The contractor is responsible for business debts on all of its assets.
- The company officially carries the name of its leader, which it is possible to add a trade name.
The company :
Gives birth to a new person, distinct from the person of the entrepreneur
That implies :
- Being a “new person”, the company has a name (name), a home (headquarters) and has a minimum initial contribution constituting its heritage to face its first investments and initial expenses (share capital).
- The company has its own heritage. In case of difficulties of the company, the personal property of leaders and associates will be immune to the action of the creditors of the company, with the exception of the partnership in which each partner is jointly and fully liable with the company.
- The designated leader to represent the company vis to third parties is not acting on his own behalf, but on behalf and for the account of a separate legal entity. There are a significant number of companies; we will limit ourselves to the most common:
- Company Unipersonal with Limited Responsibility (SUARL): This is a company with sole shareholder,
- the Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Limited company (LC) in classic form, ie governed by a board of directors
Plan totally exporting companies:
The investment incentives code defined the totally exporting companies as those:
- whose production is entirely abroad
- whose services are performed wholly abroad
- including the provision of services are made to Tunisia but used wholly abroad
- working exclusively with totally exporting companies, established companies in the business parks and the financial and banking organizations working mainly with non-residents.
Totally exporting enterprises may be allowed to locally sell part of their turnover or production of up to 30% of their turnover on exports, ex works, carried out during the previous calendar year.
Regime of offshore companies:
Totally exporting enterprises are considered non-resident (offshore) when capital is held at least 66% by non Tunisian and foreign residents through an import of convertible currencies.
We then say that a company is “offshore” when it established its headquarters in a country where it has no trade and whose leaders are not responsible homes.
Plan partly exporting companies :
Are considered as partially exporting, companies that have the same activities as wholly exporting but making less than 80% of their total export business.
Totally exporting companies and offshore:
The tax system in relation to the income tax or corporate income tax:
Income or profits from exports are deducted in full during the first ten years of actual activity and this, notwithstanding the minimum tax.
The tax relief :
- Individuals and companies that subscribe to the capital of companies that export or to increase their benefit from full deduction of reinvested income or profits and that, subject to the minimum tax;
- totally exporting companies benefit from total tax relief of profits reinvested within themselves and that, subject to the minimum tax.
tax system for VAT, the consumption tax and customs duties and other duties and taxes:
- exemption from customs duties, VAT and consumption tax due in respect of import of equipment, raw materials, products and semi-products needed for their business (excluding cars );
- the suspension of VAT and possibly consumption duty due on services, equipment, raw materials, products and semi-locally acquired and necessary for its activities;
- the exemption of other duties and taxes (contribution to FOPROLOS – TFP – TCL – Registration fees and stamp …)
Regime of foreign staff:
- Totally exporting enterprises are allowed to recruit agents of supervision and control of foreign nationalities within the limit of 4 per company.
- totally exporting companies are required to pay the employer’s contribution to statutory social security except for foreign nationals having the status of non-resident before their recruitment,
Foreign investors or their foreign representatives to the company’s management and staff recruited by foreign companies that export, the profit of the following incentives:
- the payment of a fixed contribution tax on income equal to 20% of gross pay, unless the common law system is more favorable;
- the exemption of customs duties and taxes due on the importation of personal effects and a passenger car for each person.
Exchange advantages for offshore companies :
- Possibility of opening and maintaining a foreign currency account: no currency risk and freedom to transfer without control of the Central Bank of Tunisia;
- Opening accounts in convertible dinars;
- Total freedom to repatriate dividends or liquidation proceeds;
- Total exemption of dividends;
Partly Exporting companies
- Suspension of VAT and consumption tax on goods, products and services necessary for the realization of export transactions.
- Full tax exemption on income and profits derived from export operations during the first ten years of operation and 50% deduction beyond subject to minimum tax.
- Relaxing the regimes of temporary admission or industrial warehouse in favor of imported goods and products for processing for re-export.
- Money back of customs duties and taxes on raw materials and semi-finished products for processing for re-export.
- Money back of customs duties and equivalent taxes paid on imported equipment not manufactured locally in respect of exported products.
Please, take the time to fill all the fields marked with an asterisk *, you will help us process your request as quickly as possible. Thank you.